The Board of Muirden Senior College is comprised of a group of volunteers, who have a current or previous affiliation with the School.
The Board of Muirden Senior College exists to provide assistance and support to the Principal, with regards to:
- Major financial decisions;
- The future direction of the college;
- Support for the general college community (students & staff);
- Granting of scholarships
The Principal of Muirden Senior College reports to Board on areas such as:
- Financial performance, including government grants (both State and Commonwealth;
- Student numbers, advertising, ICT and infrastructure upgrade;
- Strategic decisions to guide and direct the future of the college;
- Staffing levels;
- Infrastructure requirements;
The Board also ensures that Muirden Senior College maintains its overriding philosophy on education.
If you are interested in joining the Board please contact the Board Secretary, Huan Do at firstname.lastname@example.org.