The Board of Muirden Senior College is comprised of a group of volunteers, who have a current or previous affiliation with the School.
The Board of Muirden Senior College exists to provide assistance and support to the Principal, with regards to:
- Major financial decisions
- The future direction of the college
- Support for the general college community (students & staff)
- Granting of scholarships
The Principal of Muirden Senior College reports to the Board on areas such as:
- Financial performance, including government grants (both State and Commonwealth
- Student numbers, advertising, ICT and infrastructure upgrade
- Strategic decisions to guide and direct the future of the college
- Staffing levels
- Infrastructure requirements
The Board also ensures that Muirden Senior College maintains its overriding philosophy on education.